The IDT-1 Series of laser diode modules is ideally suited to applications such as bore sighting, alignment, robot control, positioning and edge detection.
These modules have an adjustable lens which can be used to focus the beam to a very small spot size.
Please contact us for further information on this product.
- Dimensions: 14 x 60 mm
- Body: aluminium, black anodised
- Environmental: 100% waterproof
- Available wavelengths: 635, 650, 670, 780, 808 and 830 nm
- Output Power (dependant on wavelength): 0.9 – 150 mW
- Beam size at aperture: 1 x 2.4 mm
- Divergence (collimated beam): <3 mrad
- Ray stability: 0.01 mrad/°C
- Collimation distance (factory set): 2000 mm
- Operating Voltage: 4 – 6 VCC
- Operating current (dependant on laser power) I max: 24 to 140 mA
- MTTF h/25°C (dependant on wavelength and power output): 30,000 ÷ 150,000
- Polarity reversal protection: Yes
The datasheet for the IDT-1 standard laser module is available in pdf format: